Mississauga Majors Objectives
- Promote participation in T-Ball, Rookie Ball, Baseball and Softball for the youth and young adults of the community;
- Participate in, and support activities to develop skills, understanding and enjoyment of the sport for all members;
- Organize and promote a safe, respectful and enjoyable environment in which members can participate;
- Foster sportsmanship and community spirit through encouraging healthy competition, co-operation, and fair play;
- Develop, organize and control team competition to the maximum of playing accommodation and financial resources;
- Sponsor, promote and engage in such athletic, social, fundraising and other activities as may contribute to the finances of the Association and further its objectives;
- Manage the finances of the Association in a fiscally responsible manner and be accountable to all members for financial performance.